2018 Community Read Aloud- Bath Firefighter Rick Davis reads to children at the Bath Area Family YMCA
Thank you for a successful
United Way News
20th Annual Community Read Aloud!!
Join the 20th Annual Community Read Aloud!
It's hard to believe it has been 20 years since Success by 6 of United Way of Mid Coast Maine launched the first Annual Community Read Aloud. This year the event will be held Friday March 1st. Sign up to be a volunteer reader here!
United Way of Mid Coast Maine’s fall campaign succeeded in reaching its $1,750,000 goal, Chair Joel Merry announced at the Campaign Finale held at Bowdoin College. Volunteers on the Campaign “Cabinet” raised signs revealing the total number raised: $1,771,911.
About United Way of Mid Coast Maine:
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine works to improve the health, education and financial stability of our neighbors in need.
- We provide Mid Coast babies with their Best Start for a better future. United Way listens to the needs of the community. We bring people together to plan an approach and arrange resources to support those plans.
- Education, Financial Stability for Basic Needs, and Health are the building blocks of a good quality of life, for individuals, families, and our whole community.
- Learn more about how United Way is addressing these needs in Mid Coast Maine...
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.