2019 Community Campaign Video!
We kicked off our 2019 Community Campaign on Wednesday, September 11th, with a goal of raising $1,800,000 to help local people in need, and a theme of “People Power for Local Change!” The Kick-off was held at a United Way partner agency, Independence Association, in Brunswick, and sponsored by Mid Coast Hospital, which also produced this year’s campaign video.
Campaign Chair Steve Bailey of West Bath urged all community members to give.
“The only way 25,000 people get the help they need each year is because thousands of individual people decide to act on their compassion, donate to United Way’s campaign, and put their donation to work alongside their coworkers, friends, and neighbors’ gifts,” Bailey said.
“It’s also very important that we increase giving from retirees, individual professionals, and others giving outside the workplace,” said Bailey. “You are a very important part of this community and this campaign. Thank you in advance for giving more generously than ever, to change more lives for the better!”
Anyone not reached by a workplace campaign can send a donation to United Way of Mid Coast Maine, 34 Wing Farm Parkway, Bath, Maine 04530. People can also call 207-443-9752 or donate on our website to give monthly or one-time by credit card or ask to be billed.
2019 Campaign Kick-Off
at Independence Association!
United Way Student Resource Materials & 211 Maine
Dear School Superintendents, Principals, Nurses, Guidance Counselors, and Social Workers,
United Way thanks you for all the good work you do with your students and their families. Sometimes services and supports are needed, beyond what you can provide. We have tools available for your use in making referrals for additional services.
About United Way of Mid Coast Maine:
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine works to improve the health, education and financial stability of our neighbors in need.
- We provide Mid Coast babies with their Best Start for a better future. United Way listens to the needs of the community. We bring people together to plan an approach and arrange resources to support those plans.
- Education, Financial Stability for Basic Needs, and Health are the building blocks of a good quality of life, for individuals, families, and our whole community.
- Learn more about how United Way is addressing these needs in Mid Coast Maine...
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.