Improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities
2017 CAMPAIGN FINALE
Register NOW for United Way's
2017 Campaign Finale
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Bowdoin College, Moulton Union
2017 CAMPAIGN VIDEO
United Way of Mid Coast Maine’s campaign for the community will be launched Tuesday, September 12, at the Maine Maritime Museum. “Moving Forward Together” is the Campaign theme, following on last year’s theme celebrating United Way’s 60th anniversary.
“We know that the only way we can truly all move forward and meet community needs is if individual donors step forward and increase their giving, and new donors join us to change lives,” said Campaign Chair Bill Brillant. “We need everyone’s help.”
Click here to continue reading
About United Way of Mid Coast Maine:
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine works to improve the health, education and financial stability of our neighbors in need.
- We provide Mid Coast babies with their Best Start for a better future. United Way listens to the needs of the community. We bring people together to plan an approach and arrange resources to support those plans.
- Education, Financial Stability for Basic Needs, and Health are the building blocks of a good quality of life, for individuals, families, and our whole community.
- Learn more about how United Way is addressing these needs in Mid Coast Maine...
- United Way of Mid Coast Maine is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.