Improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities
If you run a United Way campaign in your workplace, Employee Campaign Managers can access a variety of campaign resources and information online. Use these tools to help educate and inform employees about the ways in which their contributions will help United Way get results in the community!
Our campaign team is available to help you in having the best campaign possible, so please contact us at 207-443-9752.
General Campaign Information
- How to Run a Successful Workplace Campaign
- Benefits of Running a Successful Campaign
- Key Practices in Running a Workplace Campaign
Brochures and Posters
- General Campaign Brochure
- Campaign Meeting and Incentives Poster
- Leadership Brochure
- Thank You Poster ** coming soon!
Community Impact Results
- 2014 E-Cards ** coming soon!